WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
- Full HD UI Based Lollipop
- New icon WhatsApp
- HD Emoji header selector
- New ticks
- New Attachment Picker Fund
- New message indicator
- Various colors to green and light (Google Pallet material)
How To Install ?
- Download and Install Original Whatsapp APP
- Register With Your Mobile No.
- Chat with 1 or 2 persons
- Go To Whatsapp > Settings > Chat Options > Backup Conversation
- Now, Uninstall Original Whatsapp APK
- Download and Install MOD APK From The Links Given Below
- Register, Now Restore The Backup You Created