Light flow allows you to take control of the notifications on your device.
It’s main features are:
– Controlling the notification LED for phones that have them (cycling colors through outstanding notifications)
– Sound control, including repeating sounds
– Vibration control, including custom vibration patterns and repeating vibrations
– Android wear vibration support
– Sleep times
– Lock screen based notifications (on phones that support live wallpapers on lock screens)
– Contact specific notifications for certain notification types
If you’ve come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This app will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It’ll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require “Rooting” and running the app in “direct mode”
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require “direct mode” setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the “lite” version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **