After the request of a number of users a modified version of OGWhatsApp is redone to become ENWhatsApp. This version is modified based on the version OGWhatsapp.
- Based on the latest version of WhatsApp version 2.12.104
- Add a button to show the option of floating rather than floating buttons
- Added option to hide the floating / floating button buttons
- Added option to hide the labels
- Add the option to change the size of the floating buttons
- Add a new option to hide the conversation floating button
- Added option to hide button create floating groups
- Added option to hide button collective message floating
- Added option to hide the floating star button
- Adds an option to modify the star button and change his job
- Adds an option to display the application log changes
- Other improvements and bug fixes
How To Install ?
- The first step is to make a backup copy of all of your messages (if you want to save them) and then delete all of the user information for the app (or you can just reinstall the app)
- The second step is to rename the /sdcard/WhatsApp directory to /sdcard/ENWhatsApp. You can do this using any file manager for Android, though it is easier to do this from Windows.
- The third and last step is to verify your old number in the EN version of WhatsApp, and then verify your new number in the normal version of WhatsApp. That’s it