WhatsApp has Billion’s monthly active users and that is a huge number. The app users were waiting for the video call feature since long and they may finally receive what they have been anticipating for the app to support the video calls.
The WhatsApp video calling feature isn’t in the main build yet, but it has finally shown up in the beta version as an actual working feature. Previously, the options existed but couldn’t actually be used, which was extra frustrating.
Making a video call is just like making an audio call: open a chat with the person you want to contact and then select the Video Call option. The other person, for now, will also need the beta version of the app installed, else you’ll just get an error message.
How to Activate Whatsapp Video Call Feature ? [Official]
- Backup your Whatsapp data (If Needed)
- Then Uninstall Whatsapp App
- Then, Click On this Link Whatsapp Beta Activate Official
- Then Click On Become Beta Tester & You will see You are Now Beta Tester
- Then Exit (Chrome, Browser, Opera, UC Browser, etc)
- Wait for 5 ~ 10 Minutes (For Activation & Updation on Server)
- Now Install Whatsapp from Google Play Store (You can see Beta below install)
- Now, click on call button you will see two options “Voice Call” & “Video Call”
- Congrats ! Whatsapp Video Calling Feature Activated.
Alternative Way to Get Whatsapp Video Call Feature ! (Trick)
- You can Click Here to Download Whatsapp 2.16.329 APK
- Note: You will Not Get Updates Soon Better use Above Method for Official and lifetime features & Updates.
Video Guide !
[WPGP gif_id=”7373″ width=”250″]
Thanks for Reading. Comment, Share & Like to help other it take 1 Minute Only.